Human Resource Business Partner
The HR Business Partner will report to the HR Director, you will be the expert in managing all aspects of Human Resources for corporate and plant functions. We are offer full relocation for this role.
Duties will include:
- Works closely with the site leadership teams to ensure our business culture is driven by our company values
- Responsible for working with the site leadership teams to plan and implement workforce solutions to ensure long-term business continuity and success
- Develop effective working relationships while influencing and challenging the site management teams on their personal style and the development and delivery of their people plans in support of business and HR strategies.
- Works with the Talent Acquisition Team as well as plant management to develop recruiting plan
- Implement Affirmative Action program to ensure fair and equal employment opportunities for all candidates.
- Oversees the administration of all local compensation and benefits programs
- Leads site Management in understanding Employee and Labor Relations issues.
- Recommends to managers and supervisors the appropriate actions, including proposed employment terminations, as appropriate, to support resolution of the issues.
- Provides coaching and training to employees and management for selection and promotion processes, terminations, employee relations, employment law, performance management, and other regulatory required programs, as determined.
- Administers company policies as outlined in the Employee Handbook as well as local practices (includes collective bargaining agreements, if appropriate) – recommends changes, additions and deletions as may be appropriate.
- Provides direction and guidance to ensure the appropriate and effective use of the HRIS System
- Bachelor degree in HR, Business Management, or Engineering (highly desired)
- Requires a minimum of 5 years of Human Resource Generalist related work experience.
- Experience in Labor Relations including both CBA administration and negotiations
- Federal, State and Local requirements concerning the area of Human Resources.
- Ability to Communicate effectively
- Ability to effectively to conduct training around leadership principles
- PHR or SPHR certification preferred.