Human Resources Business Partner
Dexter, MN 55926 US
- Understand key business challenges and organizational needs, collaborating on the implementation of HR programs that align with business objectives and drive results.
- Provide management coaching to enhance employee engagement, foster team development, and improve organizational effectiveness.
- Analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions for enhanced performance, higher retention rates, increased engagement, and an improved team member experience.
- Coordinate and execute vital talent development programs, including goal management, performance assessment, and succession planning.
- Identify and recommend suitable employee development and training initiatives through close collaboration with management, ensuring alignment with functional group and company-wide strategic requirements.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence (Compensation, Benefits, Talent Acquisition, and Talent Development) to facilitate support and communication from these centralized HR functions.
- Manage employee relations matters and investigations when necessary to resolve potential conflicts, policy violations, or workplace issues. Offer guidance and support in addressing employee relations concerns and interpreting/applying employment policies and procedures.
- Act as a change advocate for strategic initiatives and programs aimed at creating lasting change in assigned areas.
- Contribute to the achievement of HR goals outlined in the HR strategy.
- Promote and implement practices and processes that cultivate a diverse, inclusive, and culturally rich workforce.
- Ensure all practices are compliant with applicable regulatory standards.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years of experience in HR expertise and/or business roles, with increasing levels of complexity and expertise.
- Experience in a salaried human resources role in a corporate or plant environment.
- Demonstrated professionalism, initiative, achievement, and leadership qualities.
- Strong problem-solving, decision-making, and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organizational, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States.
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”