Human Resources Business Partner
Elgin, IL 60120 US
- Partner with the business groups to understand key business challenges and organization needs and communicate and implement HR programs that support business goals and get results. Develop strong relationships with all business functions and determine Human Resources priorities consistent with strategic business
- Provide management coaching to optimize employee engagement, team development, and organizational effectiveness
- Analyze data to identify trends and recommend solutions to improve performance, retention, engagement, and team member experience.
- Coordinate full lifecycle of key talent development programs (goals management, performance management, merit planning, and succession management) for functional customer groups.
- Implement workforce planning, talent review, succession planning, and career and performance management to support the assigned groups’ growth plans.
- Identify and recommend appropriate employee development and training programs through active interaction with senior Consolidate input to determine needs and ensure strategic requirements of each functional group and company are met.
- Partner with HR centers of excellence (Talent Acquisition, Compensation, Talent Development and Benefits) to ensure the assigned groups receive the necessary services, support, and communications from these centralized HR functions.
- Advise leaders on organizational structures, job descriptions, compensation structures, and performance strategies to strengthen performance of assigned group.
- Develop and implement solutions to maximize employee retention and
- Coordinate recruiting, selection, and employment activities for business functions including assistance with campus recruiting efforts. Conduct and assist in job analysis and evaluation and preparation of job descriptions.
- Manage complex employee relations issues and investigations as needed to resolve potential conflicts, violations of policy, or workplace issues. Provide counseling and support in dealing with employee relations issues and interpretation/application of employment policies and procedures
- Serve as a change advocate for strategic initiatives and programs that influence lasting change in assigned areas to include serving as the groups’ Cultural Beliefs Champion.
- Analyze exit reasons and turnover numbers and provide suggestions for reducing turnover.
- Support overall Human Resources in meeting goals as determined by the HR strategy.
- Support and implement processes and practices that enhance workforce diversity and inclusion.
- Ensure practices are in compliance with regulatory standards and
- Perform related duties as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in HR areas of expertise and/or generalist experience, displaying increasing levels of expertise and complexity.
- HR experience in a manufacturing setting and in an HR Business Partner role is mandatory.
- Strong HR and business acumen, including strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking, and initiative.
- Proven ability to influence and partner with leadership and individual contributor levels of the organization to achieve results.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Ability and demonstrable skills to get results and lead change
- Must be a Citizen or National of the United States, a lawful, permanent resident, or have authorization to work in the United States
- Applicants must not now, or in the future, require sponsorship for an employment visa
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”