Human Resources Business Partner
Holly Springs, MS 38635 US
- Administers various human resource plans and procedures for all organization personnel; assists in the development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures; prepares and maintains the employee handbook and the policies and procedures manual.
- Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
- Performs benefits administration, change reporting, and communicating benefits information to employees.
- Develops and maintains affirmative action program; files EEO-1 report annually; and maintains other records, reports, and logs to conform to EEO regulations.
- Conducts recruitment effort for all exempt and nonexempt personnel, students, and temporary employees; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-pathing program; and writes and places advertisements.
- Handles employee relations counseling and exit interviewing.
- Participates in administrative staff meetings and attends other meetings.
- Maintains company organization charts and Team Improvement Board.
- Assists in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department in relation to established goals. Recommends new approaches, policies and procedures to continually improve efficiency of the department and services performed.
- Maintains compliance with federal, state, and local employment and benefits laws and regulations.
- Communication. 2. Consultation. 3. Ethical Practice. 4. Global & Cultural Awareness. 5. HR Expertise. 6. Relationship Management.
MINIMUM EDUCATIONAL AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
Bachelor's degree and three to five years of HR experience
REQUIRED SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven, high quality customer relationship (internal and external) skills
- Ability to work collaboratively
- Excellent written, oral and listening communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate to large and small group audiences
- Advanced knowledge of computers, word processing, spreadsheet and database software
- Solid ability to analyze situations carefully and adopt appropriate courses of action
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing situations and priorities
- Skilled in maintaining confidentiality and discretion with regard to employee information
- Ability to understand and adhere to the duties, methods and procedures required by the position
Meet Your Recruiter
SPECIALTIES: All Office & Human Resources related positions.
EXPERIENCE: My area of specialty includes: Direct hire placement, Executive search, Temporary placement, Temporary-to-hire placement and Project recruiting.
I’M IN THIS BUSINESS BECAUSE: There’s no better feeling than helping someone realize their goals by assisting them in advancing their career. I love making that connection! My goal is to consistently build long lasting relationships with both my clients and my applicants.
CLIENTS CAN COUNT ON ME BECAUSE: I pride myself on the quality of my work and I truly CARE about their needs. The better I know them, the better my understanding is as to who would fit their needs.”