Ingredients Buyer - Bi-Lingual
Ingredients Buyer: This Buyer must be bi-lingual Reporting to the Americas Sourcing Manager, the Ingredients Buyer will be responsible for sourcing ingredients such as fats, oils and emulsifiers with a total spend of $90M. Other responsibilities include:
- Source and negotiate pricing of the ingredients
- Manage supplier contracts
- Coordinate between sourcing and supply chain
- Support the manager with market presentation.
To be successful in this role, the Buyer:
- Must be bilingual Spanish/English
- Will have a Bachelor’s degree
- Will have 3-5 years of experience sourcing ingredients such as fats, oils, emulsifiers
Recruiter - Supply Chain
The CPS, Inc. Supply Chain Management Division specializes in placing Supply Chain Professionals nationwide with a focus in manufacturing industries. We place people in the following types of positions: Procurement; Planning; Logistics; Transportation; Warehouse; Distribution….from entry level to executive.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With 45 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.