Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Maintenance Manager Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Maintenance Manager has become available in Atlanta, GA. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations throughout the U.S. and around the world. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Maintenance Manager you will be responsible for:
- Managing and developing maintenance employees
- Ensuring safe manufacturing processes
- Overseeing maintenance and installation of plant equipment
- Assigning and managing preventive and predictive maintenance orders
- Performing Root Cause Analysis on maintenance issues
Requirements: Maintenance Manager Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Maintenance Manager with strong manufacturing experience.
Specific requirements for the Process Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in maintenance leadership in a manufacturing environment
- Proven understanding of industrial utilities systems
- Union operations and contract negotiations experience preferred
- Understanding of Six Sigma/Lean manufacturing
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills