Fremont, CA US
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Maintenance Manager near Fremont, CA. Ideal candidates will have strong experience with rotating equipment. Excellent benefits and growth opportunities are offered with this leading organization.
Responsibilities for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Managing the maintenance staff including scheduling, mentoring, ensuring proper training, performing employee reviews
- Ensuring preventive maintenance of plant equipment
- Assisting in equipment and supplies procurement and inventory management
- Enforcing Health and Safety Standard Operating Procedures
Requirements for the Maintenance Manager include:
- Must have strong rotating equipment experience
- Certified Welder, Mechanic, or Pipe Fitting certificate required
- Understanding of plant mechanical and electrical equipment
- Proficient in MS Office, Windows based applications
- Proven leadership and team building skills
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.