Phoenix, AZ 85031
Maintenance Manager for an established and still rapidly growing food manufacturer.
Will manage maintenance for the entire non-union site: equipment, facilities and OSHA and environmental. Will also oversee capital projects. Direct reports include 3 engineers and 9 maintenance mechanics.
Provide daily, managerial and strategic direction for maintenance. Will be over a team that is responsible for all manufacturing machinery, utilities, warehouse equipment, and facilities. Will also have location-wide responsibility for OSHA and environmental compliance, tool and operations supply management as well as facilities and grounds.
- Hire, manage, develop and effectively lead team of maintenance technicians in assuring all food processing, packaging, utilities and warehouse equipment and machinery are operating at optimal levels.
- PM Program
- Utility support (Air Compressors, Fire Suppression System, Lighting, Back flow, sewage, HVAC etc.)
- Repairs, preventative maintenance and improvements to equipment
- Spare part inventory and sourcing
- Shop organization
- Manage vendors
- Manage capital projects
- Project management including vendor, scheduling and budget responsibility
- Implement and manage Technology Knowledge Center
- Equipment and systems manuals, blueprints and repair and maintenance records
- Direct proper use of CMMS Computerized Maintenance Management System work order and preventative maintenance program
- Manage utility vendor relationships and assure all physical plant and office locations are professionally operational
OSHA & Environmental:
- Responsible for OSHA & Environmental compliance, training and tracking programs throughout entire facility
- Directs plant recycling & sustainability efforts
- Lead energy savings, sustainability and green initiatives
- BS Engineering or related field is preferred also with 7+ years of progressive experience in Maintenance and/or Facilities Management. At least 3 years at a management level.
- Must be out of a manufacturing environment, foods highly preferred.
- Will allso consider non- degreed (AS degree or HS or equivalent) with at least 10-15 years successful experience in Maintenance or Facilities. At least 5 years in a managerial capacity.
- Looking for someone who is either already a Certified Plant Maintenance Manager or who could get that certification within a year.