Manager Electrical Engineering
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Manager Electrical Engineering Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Manager of Electrical Engineering has become available in Chicago, IL. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations throughout the U.S. and around the world. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Manager of Electrical Engineering you will be responsible for:
- Providing electrical engineering expertise
- Developing strategies for power systems to ensure electrical reliability
- Performing power systems studies for existing and proposed facilities
- Evaluating proposed projects
- Leading task for teams
Requirements: Manager Electrical Engineering Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Manager of Electrical Engineering with proven power distribution experience.
Specific requirements for the Manager of Electrical Engineering include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- 15+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have high voltage power distribution up to 138 KV
- Multi-site plant experience
- Experience with steam and gas turbine cogeneration systems
- Proven electrical maintenance and project management experience
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills