Manager of Financial Planning & Analysis
Cape Coral, FL 33909 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Accounting and Financial Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
FINANCIAL PLANNING AND ANALYSIS MANAGER OF FP & A MANAGER OF FINANCIAL ANALYSIS
- Analyze current and past trends in all financial areas
- Monitor performance indicators, trends and analyze causes of unexpected variance
- Supervise a Financial Analyst
- Budgeting, Financial Forecasting, Operating Plan and Modeling
- Special projects
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Utilize a Business Intelligence Tool and Dashboard reports
- Improve performance by evaluating processes to drive efficiencies
Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance; MBA highly preferred
8+ years of experience in financial analysis and planning for a professional services firm or mortgage servicing firm
Must be a permanent resident of the US or a US citizen