Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Manufacturing Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Manufacturing Engineer has become available in Waukegan, IL. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations around the world. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Manufacturing Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Working to improve manufacturing process to reduce costs and increase quality and efficiency
- Completing design and development projects
- Ensuring compliance with all government regulations
- Recommending and implementing improvements to production processes
Requirements: Manufacturing Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Manufacturing Engineer with strong product manufacturing experience.
Specific requirements for the Manufacturing Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
- Web handling experience a plus
- Proven project management
- Understanding of LEAN and Kaizen principles
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills