This Materials Manager will be responsible for handling activities in Supply Chain , including Shipping and Receiving, Warehouse and Inventory Management and 3rd Party DC Inventory Management.
Other responsibilities are:
- Responsible for culture of Safety in department
- Abides by all safety procedures and practices
- Participates in safety training
- Supports EH&S principles
- Ensures adherence to following established work processes, controls procedures and practices
- Technology and best practice adoption in department
- Administers HR processes for direct reports.
- Assists in troubleshooting and resolving issues
- Participates in “Continual Improvement” events
- Ensures and maintains training and training schedules
- Stays up to date on all federal, sate and local regulations, requirements and guidelines for distribution
- BS Supply Chain Management, Logistics, Engineering, Business Management
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Materials Management; shipping/receiving, warehousing, inventory control. Preferably in a high-volume HAZMAT environment
- 5 years of Supervisory experience
- Strong knowledge of Supply Chain Work Processes
- Experience in Continuous Improvement activities a plus
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.