Mobile Development Engineer
Saint Louis, MO 63141
We are searching for a self-driven, enthusiastic mobile developer that has a passion for growing in-depth knowledge of mobile application development skills. You will be part of a brand new team developing features that are first to the market in this field.
- Participate in the planning, analysis, and design of iOS and Android applications
- Build high-performance, scalable mobile applications and APIs
- Create clean, maintainable, and tested code
- Thrive in a team environment where feedback is embraced
- Strong experience with iOS or Android native application development (experience with both is a plus)
- Experience distributing and supporting apps through the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store (2 years or greater)
- Experience building out push notification systems for mobile users
- Experience integrating mobile analytics platforms
- Strong command of object-oriented programming patterns
- Experience working within an agile team
- Experience applying test-driven development and other development best practices
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of the entire application development process, including testing, build, deploy, and maintenance
- Strong communication skills
- Prior start-up experience is a plus
In 2004, shortly after graduating from NIU's College of Business, my recruiting career at CPS, Inc. started. During this time, I have been able to learn from some of the best recruiters within the industry and continually look to improve myself in order to better serve both the candidates and client companies I represent.
I partner with several of the leading tech firms in Chicago and across the country in helping them secure hard to find technologists. These companies are in a variety of industries: Financial/Trading, E-Commerce, Data Analytic, Ad-tech, Education Tech, SaaS, Hedge Funds, and more.
The positions I work include: Software Engineers (C++, Java, C#, Python, Ruby, etc.), Network/Systems Engineers, DevOps, DBA's, Data Scientists, and more.
I grew up in the west suburbs of Chicago just blocks from the famed Brookfield Zoo. I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three children and try to keep up with all of their activities. I try to remain as active as possible and enjoy all things "sports". You can find me at Soldier Field for most Bears games and will never say no to a good chicken wing.