National Employee Benefits Practice Leader
Looking for an experienced National Employee Benefits Practice Leader. This Leader will report directly to the President and the CEO.
Responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate and grow the Sales Team
- Drive Sales nationally
- Develop monthly sales reports
- Develop national sales contests
- Plan and execute National Sales Meeting
- Provide support for business planning, product promotion and benefits issues
- Provide analysis and consultation to support complex sales.
- Represent the company at conferences
- Build teamwork and a positive work environment
- Recruit, develop and mentor sales team
- Drive revenue growth
- Create National marketing campaigns
- BS with 10+ years of experience.
- Experience in the Retirement, benefits, or insurance industry preferred
- Health and life license required
- project management skills; able to manage multiple projects
- People management and organizational skills.
- Excellent analytic and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated public speaking skills.
- up to 75% travel.
I Joined CPS, inc’s Employee Benefits division earlier this year and feel like I’ve found my home. I recruit at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. My expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation. When I’m not in the office I enjoy spending time with my friends and family. You can find me refereeing for IHSA on the weekends and perfecting my euro-step like Lebron… Even though he travels… Get in touch with me about opportunities or if you want to chat about the latest games.