Kenosha, WI US
An excellent opportunity for an Operations Supervisor has become available near Kenosha, WI. The ideal candidate has extensive experience in operations, processes, and machinery.
Responsibilities for the Operations Supervisor include:
- Leading and directing an operations team to ensure manufacturing objectives are completed safely and within budget
- Executing the production schedule
- Training, developing and coaching team members
- Overseeing and reporting on general business, operator performance and equipment
Requirements for the Operations Supervisor include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or related degree; or combination of education and experience
- Proven and extensive knowledge of operations, processes, and machinery
- Understanding of food/beverage equipment a bonus
- Ability to succeed in a changing environment and drive results
- Ability to work a rotating schedule (day or night shift)
Meet Your Recruiter
Recruiting Professional specializing in Engineering roles to include Mechanical, Electrical, Project and Reliability among others.
The most rewarding part of what I do is helping candidates further their careers by finding the perfect fit for them and the hiring manager.
Recruiting is not just finding the right skills, but the personality and cultural fit for each department/client's needs as well the candidates'.
Finding that match is magic.