Personal Lines Insurance Account Executive
Orlando, FL US
An established agency is seeking a Licensed P&C Personal Lines Account Executive to join the agency. In this role, you will handle all client matters with regard to the preparation of marketing proposals and renewal material for potential new accounts and existing Agency accounts in the Personal Lines department.
- Work to foster strong and lasting relationships with agency clientele.
- Servicing the needs of client accounts by inputting and updating policy details and maintaining new/renewal client files
- Ensure renewals are issued correctly.
- Manages book of business and directs the work of a service team.
- Service support for tasks such as payments, audits, following up on outstanding documents, etc., is provided by the service support team (though AE's may be involved at times).
- Min of 3 years of insurance industry experience in Personal Lines Insurance
- Property and Casualty license
- Understanding of personal insurance underwriting, coverage & rate analysis.
- Knowledge of insurance coverage and an ability to communicate this clearly to clients and underwriters.
- Keeps informed regarding industry information, and new product information.
- Technical knowledge of product area or industry
- Knowledge of computer software packages, including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Salary: $50,000 - $80,000
On-site Orlando, FL