PhD Analytical Chemist
PhD Analytical Chemist
The Analytical Scientist supports Research and Development and Manufacturing activities.
- Understands and used scientific analytical equipment and interprets results
- Maintain and update knowledge of the most current appropriate analytical methods; modify or adapt known techniques
- Assess and recommend methods that should be added to improve company analytical capability
- Typical requirements of standing at laboratory or processing equipment
- Light to moderate lifting may be required
- Typical office demands
- Very adept at maintaining and improving safety requirements in the laboratory and work space
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Larry Riederer at 815.756.1221 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PhD Degree in chemistry, polymer science, materials science, chemical engineering, physics, or other appropriate academic discipline
- Ability to use analytical methods for problem solving
- Ability to complete advanced analysis using available scientific tools and methods
- Desire to work in a “hands-on” environment
- Familiarity with the following techniques is desired:
- X-Ray fluorescence spectrometry
- Particle size analysis
- Thermoanalysis as DSC, DMA, TGA, and TMA, Karl Fischer
- Rheology such as capillary rheometry, parallel plate, cone and plate, etc.
- Microscopy, including SEM, mechanical and impact testing
- Must have very good oral and written communication skills
- Team oriented
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we have been working on, please contact Larry Riederer at 815.756.1221 / email@example.com.
I have over 20 years of experience with Chemical Personnel Search (CPS) . All we do is recruit and place people in the chemical industry nationwide. CPS has been recruiting chemists, engineers, sales people and supply chain since 1973. I work with 40 other recruiters.
I have a wide range of positions and levels.
The following are some of the areas: Polymers, Resins, Coatings, Adhesives, Inks, Composites, Plastics, Lubricants, Personal Care, Skin/Hair Care, Cleaners and Specialty Chemicals.
These can be: Organic/Polymer Synthesis, New Product Development, Analytical/Characterization, Quality Control, Process Development, Materials Science and others. These are from BS to Ph.D. and from Entry Level to Vice-President.
Specialties: We specialize in placing Chemists, Scientists and Managers in the industrial chemical industry
For more information please reach out!