Corpus Christi, TX
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Plant Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Plant Engineer has become available in the Corpus Christi, TX area. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with worldwide locations. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Plant Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Identifying and executing capital projects through to completion
- Supporting plant preventive and predictive maintenance programs
- Ensuring all maintenance activity is completed to standard
- Monitoring plant operating conditions
- Designing processes, plants and waste systems in accordance with HSE regulations
Requirements: Plant Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Plant Engineer with experience working in a chemical, refinery or heavy industry environment.
Specific requirements for the Plant Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 years of experience in a chemical or heavy industry environment
- PSM experience is preferred
- Understanding of HSE legislation, requirements and standards
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills