Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer has become available in the greater Detroit, MI area. Our client is a leading manufacturer with locations throughout North America. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Project engineering for equipment and facilities
Providing general engineering for plant wide capital projects, including everything from material handling, batch processing, piping, pumps, to facilities projects from roof replacement to concrete work
- Generating drawings and project documentation
- Providing project and work order schedules as needed
- Evaluating equipment issues and design requirements for manufacturing process problems
Requirements: Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer with experience working in an industrial manufacturing environment.
Specific requirements for the Plant Project Engineer/Mechanical Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- 5+ years of engineering experience in an industrial manufacturing environment. Open to different industries, chemical, aerospace, automotive, or general manufacturing.
- Proven Project Engineering experience
- AutoCAD, Solid Works or CAD software experience is required
- Maintenance scheduling software experience a plus
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills