Worcester, MA US
Our client is a leader in specialty material solutions. Their products are used in multiple different industries and help save lives. They currently seek a Process Engineer to join their operations team in the greater Worcester area.
Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Mechanical Engineer/Improvement Engineer/Senior Process Engineer/Engineer/Chemical Manufacturing/Production Engineer/Chemical Engineering/Material Manufacturing/Plastic Engineering/Manufacturing/Material Science/Textiles
As a Process Engineer job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Offer technical knowledge to contribute to process/product development
- Support equipment maintenance and maintenance procedures
- Ensure compliance of EHS regulatory requirements
- Recognize and lead opportunities for improvement projects
- Provide daily process support
- Work with different departments to ensure customer requirements are met
Salary Range: $90,000/year - $110,000/year
Job Code: 4.24AN
As a Process Engineer job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience in a process/production role out of coatings
- Previous experience with equipment troubleshooting, installing, retrofitting, etc.
- Experience with PLC programming is ideal
- Knowledge of lean manufacturing is a plus
Job Code: 4.24AN
Process Engineer/R&D Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Chemistry/Biochemistry/Food Science/Alternative Senior Chemical Engineer/Senior Process Engineer/Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Chemical Manufacturing/Production Engineer/Chemical Engineering/Material Manufacturing/Plastic Engineering/Manufacturing
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.