Chicago, IL US
I am working with a financial services company in downtown Chicago recruiting for a Procurement Manager. I am reaching out to see if this is something you would be interested in hearing about or if you may know someone who would be a fit. Below is an overview:
Procurement Manager – Reporting to the Procurement Leader, this position will be responsible for managing the spend of all technology for a growing financial firm.
- Work cross functionally with technical teams to understand requirements and build forecasts to optimize future spend
- Select and manage vendors; create and run sourcing events for best pricing and terms
- Negotiate pricing and be involved in creating contracts
- Oversee end to end procurement of all technology
The ideal candidate will have:
- 5-7 years of experience in a strategic sourcing role
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and business minded
My client is offering a generous compensation package including, bonus, generous time off, lunch, coffee and many other perks! If you are interested please contact me. If you are not interested, but know someone who may be, please refer them to me.