Production Supervisor –
This position is located in Central Florida and is a second shift position. The Production Supervisor will be reporting to the Director of Operations and will be responsible for managing production employees; will plan, assign and direct employees to ensure efficiency and quality of products and resources. The Production Supervisor will:
- provide leadership and direction
- coordinate production schedules
- ensure OSHA compliance
- monitor and resolve inventory issues
- develop and implement improvement and quality initiatives
- determine staffing and production needs for future shifts
The ideal candidate will have:
- 3 plus years experience in a food manufacturing environment managing at least 80 employees
- SAP proficient
- Proficient with MS office
- Ability to work flexible schedule and overtime when necessary
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.