Brunswick, GA US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
Business Systems Programmer Analyst
- Applications Support - Helpdesk support, end-user issue resolution, update SOPs
- Applications Development - programming and documentation for relational databases
- Systems Analysis - design specifications and systems documentation
- Project Management - project planning, initiatives for implementation, improvement of software and procedures
We expect this person to have a background in several of the following:
- 2+ years of experience in all phases of software development and application support
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or equivalent experience
- ERP Software (QAD preferred)
- Microsoft SQL database scripting: SQL Server, SQL Stored Products, T-SQL
- Analysis and Design of software solutions
- Understanding of BI tools (Power BI)
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a graduate of Northern Illinois University who earned a Bachelor of Science with an emphasis in Human Resource Management and achieved magnum cum laude recognition upon completion of my degree. I started my degree in Human Resource Management because my main purpose in life is to help others. I enjoy connecting with diverse individuals, learning about their own personal goals as well as career driven goals, and guiding them to achieve their highest level of success in life.
I chose to start a career in recruitment because it gives me the greatest sense of fulfillment to make a significant positive impact in someone’s life currently as well as in the future. I strive to create great long-lasting relationships with candidates and clients throughout the process. It is my personal goal to seek out top talent to place with quality organizations in order to make a difference in the world. I am a highly motivated and detail-oriented recruiter currently recruiting top technology candidates for CPS, Inc.
When I am not searching for new recruits or clients, I enjoy being in nature whether it be for hiking or on the beach participating in water activities. When the weather doesn’t allow for outdoor activities, it gives me peace when I make a cup of tea and open up a great book. I am also a wine enthusiast on the weekends forever searching to locate the perfect red blend.