Dallas, TX US
Accounting Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? For the past 20 years, CPS has been working with the largest employers, specifically for their accounting and finance needs. We work strategically with our clients to find and match the best accounting and finance professionals to help improve their business.
Here at CPS, Inc, we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
- Work with Project Managers and be in communication with them on the outlook of the project
- Review monthly performance versus project forecast and budget
- Explain/Tell a story of monthly variances to greater team and leadership
- Help with internal/external audits
- Make sure all projects align with accounting principles
- Ability to go in office
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Bus. Management
- 2+ years in Project Accounting/accounting principles
- Experience in service/production industry preferred