Baltimore, MD US
An excellent opportunity for a Process Engineer has become available in Baltimore, MD.
The Process Engineer will
- Work with line operators in the plant to troubleshoot and maintain process equipment, make and understand changes to the PLC and lateral logic
- Work with plant leadership to plan and execute capital projects and lead continuous improvement projects
- Be a leader in the achievement of safety goals and assist with supporting the site’s environmental reporting
- Monitor and analyze plant and process performance, asset effectiveness, and quality data
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering preferred, can be in Electrical or Chemical Engineering with a strong mechanical talent
- 2 to 3 years of experience in a manufacturing plant using batch processes and equipment
Meet Your Recruiter
Section Manager, Chemical Sales and Marketing Recruitment
I specialize in placing people with backgrounds in Sales, Marketing, and Business Development with Industrial Chemical and Materials companies throughout the U.S. I place people in roles ranging from early career through VP and specialize in positions in Polymers, Coatings, Adhesives, Specialty Chemicals, Personal Care, Oilfield, Water Treatment, and Composites, to name a few. Our focus at CPS is very specific and our knowledge of the industry very deep from over forty years of working in our markets.