Chicago, IL US
My client a chemical manufacturing company in Chicago is seeking a Purchasing Manager to join their dynamic team.
Purchasing Manager – Reporting to the Supply Chain Lead, this position will be responsible for the planning, purchasing, expediting and delivery of materials necessary for production.
- Work cross functionally with R&D, sales and customer service
- Develop and maintain supplier relationships
- Issue purchase orders
- Report and monitor KPI’s
The Ideal candidate:
- 5+ years of experience in a purchasing role
- Knowledge of the chemical manufacturing process
- Experience sourcing chemicals for a manufacturing company
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
This is an outstanding opportunity to take ownership of the Purchasing Department and make an impact!
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.