Chicago, IL 60606
We are a leading financial services firm headquartered in Chicago. We are conveniently located just blocks from the metra and are seeking to add an experienced quality assurance engineer to our team. You will be joining a small team (all located in Chicago) that works hand in hand with our development teams to create applications that are stable, usable, and performing to their highest level. We offer a very competitive compensation package that includes bonuses and best in industry benefits.
Quality Assurance Engineer
- You should have exposure to and have experience in developing test plans, cases, and procedures.
- Find the bugs! We need your feedback on how our systems perform
- Participate in daily meetings to discuss findings
- Ability to work between multiple business units
- Provide expertise to improve our developer testing processes
- In-depth experience with test automation
Things we look for:
- You should possess at least 2 years of QA experience in a professional setting
- Experience using GUI testing tools is a plus
- 2+ years of programming experience preferably with Python/C#
- Experience using version controls (Git, TFS, Mercurial, SVN …)
- Test automation experience and interested in integrating tests with CI process
In 2004, shortly after graduating from NIU's College of Business, my recruiting career at CPS, Inc. started. During this time, I have been able to learn from some of the best recruiters within the industry and continually look to improve myself in order to better serve both the candidates and client companies I represent.
I partner with several of the leading tech firms in Chicago and across the country in helping them secure hard to find technologists. These companies are in a variety of industries: Financial/Trading, E-Commerce, Data Analytic, Ad-tech, Education Tech, SaaS, Hedge Funds, and more.
The positions I work include: Software Engineers (C++, Java, C#, Python, Ruby, etc.), Network/Systems Engineers, DevOps, DBA's, Data Scientists, and more.
I grew up in the west suburbs of Chicago just blocks from the famed Brookfield Zoo. I enjoy spending time with my wife and our three children and try to keep up with all of their activities. I try to remain as active as possible and enjoy all things "sports". You can find me at Soldier Field for most Bears games and will never say no to a good chicken wing.