Milford, MA US
Small privately owned company looking for a Quality Control Chemist to join their team! If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment where you can collaborate with others, but also work independently, this could be a great fit for you.
- Directly performing QC tests as needed, but mainly auditing quality documentation and performing corresponding data entry
- Generation and reporting of quality data at CoA and CoC formats for customer distribution
- First responder to technical issues in production, or in the field with responsibility to identify root cause and corrective action
- Routine maintenance of testing equipment including, but not limited to: periodic calibrations
- Product development support at the direction of Lead Engineer(s) including:
- Experimental wet sample preparation and testing
- Test report authoring / data archiving including generation of product technical documentation for customer distribution
- Participates in and contributes to company’s Value Analysis in Operations (VAIO) value engineering program
- Exercises competence in communicating verbally and in written form with both production and office personnel
- Able to lift 50 lbs. at a time multiple times throughout a day
- Contributes to a culture of safety, following protocols throughout the organization, and other internal policy / procedures
- Maintain working knowledge of company’s ISO 9001 policies and procedures
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and others we are currently working on, please contact Alicia Mytnik at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelors/Masters in chemistry or related – can be a fresh grad!
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in the case industry performing quality duties
- Experience using laboratory instrumentation such that will measure viscosity, gloss, spectrophotometry, density, % solids, pH, and so on
- Test data gathering, organizing and reporting experience
- Attention to detail
- Someone who can collaborate but also work independently
- Problem solver
- Someone who is comfortable with a fast-paced environment
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity and other opportunities we are currently working on, please contact Alicia Mytnik at email@example.com.