CPS is seeking a Recruiter to join our growing Company!
Our ramp-up is fast!
We have specialized training for a specialized recruiter, including a 16 week training cycle that rotates throughout the year. Whether you’re a new recruiter or a tenured veteran, there’s always something to glean. In addition to free ongoing training, you’ll have the latest tools of the trade at your fingertips.
Be Your Own Boss
If you’ve ever considered starting your own business, you can within our business’s walls. We teach the full life cycle of the recruiting process which enables you to lead your own business. Yet, you’ll have the support of our long standing clientele that only a recruiting firm that’s been around since the early 70’s has to offer. We understand that no man is an island, so we specialize in each market segment because our clients demand it, therefore we are all on the same team. Those positions that are hardest for our clients to fill are our nuts and bolts.
In addition to our amazing team atmosphere and the space to work independently, we offer:
- Health and dental
- 401(k) with a match
- Profit Sharing
- Free health club memberships
- Need a vacation? Take a vacation. As a family company we pride ourselves on our work-life balance.
- Fully stocked kitchens & Catered lunch on Training days.
A Full Cycle Recruiter can expect to be trained in the following responsibilities:
- Sales/New Business
- Account/Client Management
- Base Salary plus Commission plus Bonus
- OTE (On target earnings) of 65k-100k in the first year/12 months
For those interested:
- Recruiting is a lucrative field but isn't for everyone. We are seeking motivated individuals who want to take on a challenging career to better themselves financially, professionally and personally.
- We offer hands-on training, expert leadership and helpful support at every turn.
- We specialize by our industry which has enabled us to maintain a deep network of clients, candidates and resources.
- No Relocation - No Remote. Serious applicants only. (If you live elsewhere and choose to apply, indicate you are moving here or you may not be contacted)
Find out more about CPS | We highly value those who do their research.
- Website | www.cps4jobs.com
- Facebook | https://www.facebook.com/cps4jobs
- Twitter | https://twitter.com/cps4jobs