1 Westbrook Corporate Center Westchester, IL Westchester, IL 60154
- A reliable Recruiting firm with teams that specialize by industry in permanent placements for clients.
- Seeking individuals who want to become a Recruiter for CPS.
- Seeking a position that offers growth both professionally and personally
- Naturally Curious – Asks good questions - Inquisitive
- Highly self-driven
- Experience in (OR burning desire to gain experience in) sales, HR, communications
- Willingness to take risks
- Sets goals and accomplishes them regardless of challenges faced
- Are authentic, genuine and honest
Responsibilities (Full-cycle Recruiting):
- Source and screen candidates
- Present candidates to clients
- Communicate directly with clients, candidates and your team
- Market to potential clients to obtain job orders and develop business
- Serve as the account manager for your clients
- Work proactively to build your business to unlimited potential
The Benefits of Recruiting at CPS:
- Full training (Hands on training with your manager and team & Weekly training with partners, manager and recruiters from other divisions)
- Salary plus commission (Flexibility with this model)
- Unlimited earning potential (No cap on commissions - incentivized contests with rewards)
- Medical and dental benefits
- Generous time off
Me: Hi, I’m Mollie; Talent Acquisition for CPS. I love this company and want to share it with others. I was asked recently why I love CPS and the answer is simple: The People.
Want to stand out as an applicant? Mention this part of the post and qualify yourself as someone who is thorough.
*** Check out our site to learn more: www.cps4jobs.com ***
Talent Acquisition & Marketing
I believe in the quality work and genuine relationships my fellow colleagues build upon and love being an advocate of their success. Outside of work, I'm a big fan of all things weird, strange and loud. You can find me at your local dive bar listening to local bands or possibly at Hobby Lobby trying to find a new craft idea.