Regional Manager of Change and Culture
Nashville, TN 37210 US | Work from home flexibility TELECOMMUTE US
We are looking for a competent change manager to optimize our business processes and organizational structure to increase business efficiency and service delivery. You will be consulting with management to design and execute strategies that can be implemented fast and with minimum staff members' resistance.
To ensure success as a change manager, you should possess extensive experience in preparing forecasts and have the ability to liaise with staff, management, and the project team to maximize employee adoption. An accomplished change manager will implement business processes, systems, and technology to improve service delivery and streamline processes.
Change Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor's (Masters preferred) degree in business administration, human resources, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in change management.
- Thorough knowledge of, and experience in, change management principles and methodology.
- Proficiency in business management, statistics, analytics, and spreadsheet software such as Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of models and forecasting.
- Ability to influence others and achieve common goals.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Exceptional ability to solve problems and think analytically.
- Great organizational, project, and time management skills.