This Reliability Engineer will:
- Work as a team member to design, develop and implement corporate preventive and predictive maintenance systems
- Implement and optimize Reliability Best Practices at the plant.
- Identify trends and repeat events leading up to failures as part of the methodology identifying root causes of failures in equipment and processes.
- Facilitate RCM, using FMECA’s to assess criticality ranking of existing Failure Modes
Qualified Candidate's will have:
- BS in Electrical, Mechanical or Reliability Engineering)
- Reliability Engineering experience in a heavy industry.
- Proven problem solver with various methodologies
- Excellent communication and analytical skills • Self-directed, takes initiative and is self-motivated
- Facilitation of successful RCFA’s that have improved uptime and cost.