Reliability Engineer Job Summary
Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
An excellent opportunity for a Reliability Engineer has become available near Houston, TX. Our client is a leading global chemical manufacturer. In addition to exceptional benefits, they value employees and focus on professional development and growth.
As the Reliability Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support for design, maintenance and operation of equipment
- Developing and leading implementation of company Equipment Strategies
- Identifying bad actors and developing improvement plans
- Providing support for daily maintenance issues as needed.
Requirements: Reliability Engineer Job Qualifications
We are looking for a Reliability Engineer with experience in a chemical, refinery or heavy industry environment.
Specific requirements for the Reliability Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in a chemical or heavy industry environment
- Manufacturing experience is a must
- Strong understanding of rotating equipment
- Experience with RCFA reporting
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills