Lafayette, IN 47905
The Reliability Engineer will pay a key role the maintenance and reliability team in this large processing plant. Will be on a multi-year program to upgrade maintenance and reliability and take this to the next level. The focus is on setting up and running programs to monitor equipment for predictive maintenance (PdM).
- Will optimize and champion the Predictive Maintenance Program including vibration analysis, oil analysis, thermography, ultrasonics, and motor circuit analysis.
- Provide expertise in the principles of root cause analysis and Reliability Centered Maintenance to support continuous asset reliability improvement.
- Monitor the performace opf equipment.
- Provide equipment and processing troubleshooting support.
- Serve as the site contact for mechanical integrity including pressure vessels.
Bachelors (BS) degree in engineering or related field.
Ideally 5+ years of experience in Reliability Engineering or similar technical role.
Strong mechanical aptitude and experience with rotating equipment: motors, fans, gearboxes, etc.