Engineering Professional, are you ready to take your career to another level with an organization that will have your interest in mind first? Since 1976, CPS has matched top talent in multiple fields of engineering with progressive companies in all industries. Whether you are fresh out of school or an experienced professional with decades of experience, CPS can help you find the right fit for your next career move. For over 40 years CPS has been working with the employers nationwide, from family owned businesses to Fortune 500 corporations, to help them meet their engineering needs.
Here at CPS, Inc., we only work with our clients to directly place quality talent for permanent and full-time positions. Our experienced recruiters spend time getting to know you, what type of work and company culture you like, and what your career goals are moving forward. We use our experience and knowledge of our client companies to find the right match for you. If you are looking to build your career, ready to take on new challenges, and gain the experiences you have always wanted, we want to work with you!
Reliability Engineer Job Summary
An excellent opportunity for a Reliability Engineer has become available in Marietta, OH. Our client is a leading chemical manufacturer with worldwide location and a proven commitment to safety. Our client offers great benefits and is looking for someone that wants to grow within the organization.
As the Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing strategies to improve overall reliability of plant equipment
- Identifying the cause of regular equipment failures through Root Cause Analysis
- Managing the site Mechanical Integrity program
- Recommending upgrades for facilities and process equipment
We are looking for a Reliability Engineer with experience working in a chemical, refinery or heavy industry environment.
Specific requirements for the Reliability Engineer include:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 3 years of experience in chemical or heavy industry environment
- Vibration Analysis Training or Certification
- Experience working with a Union is a plus
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Excellent communication, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills