Retirement Plan Administrator
We are seeking a qualified Retirement Plan Administrator that would like to be a part of a TPA Bridgewater, NJ.
- Review plan documents, understand retirement plan provisions and accurately apply to client and participant circumstances, including distributions, loans and vesting
- Contribution calculations. Prepare projected and actual plan contributions. Cross testing experience a plus
- Recommend and discuss plan design changes with client services manager
- Review of census data, determine employee eligibility and participation
- Collect and track necessary information for completion of valuation reports, including working with multiple types of investment providers
- Complete and review contribution calculations (age weighted, integrated, cross tested, etc.)
- Reconcile trust assets to participant accounts for 401k plans
- Perform annual testing including coverage, top heavy and non-discrimination testing
- Preparation of 5500 Forms, related schedules and other IRS Forms
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.