Retirement Plan Administrator
Los Angeles, CA
This Retirement Plan Administrator will be responsible for performing all facets of administration in the day-to-day operations of group 401(k) programs along with leading annual audits and filings.
Your primary responsibilities will include:
- Maintain client relationships through consulting all aspects on plan design and administration
- Identifying and defining client’s problems and finding ways to provide appropriate solutions
- Ensure the timely completion of all annual administration (i.e., testing, loan/distribution processing, reporting, etc.) for assigned caseload
- Communicate regularly with plan sponsors and their financial and/or legal advisors
- 3+ years of exp
- Strong client relationship skills
- Proficiency in 401(k) plan administration and plan document interpretation
- Performing contribution calculations, cross-testing including year-end valuation
- Loan, hardship, and distribution reviewing (there is an assistant who does this)
- Prepare Forms 5500 and other government filings
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, Work, Relius system including experience with Ft. Williams administration software
Retirement & Actuarial Executive Recruiter
- Why you're looking for a new position
- Why you're interested (or not) in a certain opportunity
I'm confident in my ability to ask enough questions, listen, and truly understand the various factors when making career decisions.
For every 3 candidates that get an interview through me, 1 gets hired. Let me help you find your next home in the retirement industry.
Born, bred, and fed in Chicago. I was a bandwagon Blackhawks fan in 2013, but have since been accepted into that fan community! I come from a big family where the rice and kabobs are always flowing at Sunday dinners.
"I had the pleasure of working with Arbella for 2 months while changing jobs and it could not have been a greater experience. Arbella has the ability to make you feel like you are her only client, which is something that can be hard to find when working with recruiters. She was awesome with guiding me through the interview process, coordinating interview times with my future employer and gathering feedback. Arbella was always quick to follow up with me and never left me in the dark. If you are looking for a new opportunity in the retirement services industry you couldn’t be in better hands."
Check out my other recommendations on Linkedin.