Retirement Plan Consultant
Phoenix, AZ US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Retirement Plan Consultant - REMOTE
National Plan Provider is seeking an experienced Retirement Plan Consultant. The ideal candidate will bring extensive knowledge of retirement services, including Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit plans, and possess a strong understanding of compliance, regulations, and industry best practices. The Retirement Plan Consultant plays a key role in advising clients on the compliance, design, and administration of their retirement plans.
• Proactively manage day to day relationships with assigned caseload of clients.
• Understand plan documents to consult with clients on plan compliance, IRS regulations, and plan enhancements.
• Develop appropriate client expectations while providing exceptional service to clients.
• Build trust within the team by consistently demonstrating honesty, reliability, and accountability.
• Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in retirement plans
• Previous experience with a TPA would be ideal
• ASPPA or NIPA designations, not required
• In-depth knowledge of retirement plan administration, compliance, plan enhancements
Meet Your Recruiter
Retirement Svcs Recruiter - Section Manager
Steve Anderson is a nationally recognized retirement services recruiter with over 20 years of experience. Steve started in 1996 and has facilitated partnerships with many of the industry leading providers for CPS Inc. He brings a candid communication style that delivers proven results and company leading levels of new & repeat business.
Steve has a simple business philosophy – make it easy for businesses to work with him while bringing value through his work ethic, industry knowledge, and contacts. His integrity, transparency, and commitment to finding the best hire has enabled him to be a leader within the retirement industry and CPS Inc. He is an advocate for qualified candidates at all levels of experience.
Steve recruits at all levels of experience within the qualified and nonqualified retirement plan industry. His expertise includes Talent Acquisition, Employee Onboarding & Assessment, Staff Development, Salary Analysis, Management Consulting, Career Consultation, and Candidate Generation.
Follow Steve on social media to access the latest industry information.