CPS, Inc. http://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/62510/logos/200x200.png http://www.cps4jobs.com http://www.cps4jobs.com USD 70000 95000 YEAR true
Retirement Plan Consultant
REMOTE, (none selected) US | Fully Remote TELECOMMUTE US
Posted: 05/23/2023 2023-05-23 2023-06-23 Industry: Employee Benefits & Retirement Services Job Number: KO18.104.22.168 Pay Rate: $70k-$95k Experience:
Daily responsibilities include:
- Effectively communicate internally and with clients, advisors, and other professionals
- Experience in Defined Contribution and/or Defined Benefit plans will be considered.
- Eligibility Determination
- Allocations, Reconciliations and Terminations of plan experience is necessary.
- Preparation of Forms 5500-SF and 8955-SSA
- Reconciliation of trust assets.
- Plan Document amendments and restatements as needed.
- Perform compliance testing (ADP/ACP, 410(b), 401(a)(4), 402(g), 416 and 415 limits)
- Contribution Calculation
- Knowledge of Relius, Datair, Pension Pro, ASC or similar system is preferred
Ideal candidate has:
- At least 2+ years of retirement plan administration experience
- No designations required but always appreciated.
- Experience with around 100 plans.
- TPA background.
- A proven track record of accurately and efficiently performing valuation and trust accounting work for retirement plans.
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently.
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and Outlook
- Ability to work within stringent deadlines that sometimes require extra hours during our busy season.
- Excellent client communication skills
- Ability to handle duties with confidentiality and extreme professionalism.