Wichita, KS US
The Retirement Plan Advisor will work with The Converse Team retirement plan clients to provide financial education and advice in addition to participating in enrollment meetings and executive reviews. He or she will serve the business by providing plan benchmarking and building of ongoing fiduciary training for HR and company executives.
This position is exempt and is primarily onsite in the Wichita, KS office. The position is eligible to occasionally work remotely when approved.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Schedule and conduct enrollment and education meetings with clients, utilizing onsite and virtual methods of delivery. This may require travel and evening hours.
- Coordinate overviews with retirement plans
- Prepare and deliver education videos and webinars on retirement planning topics.
- Meet with plan participants and family members to provide financial planning advice and answer questions about retirement planning.
- Maintain relationships and client service with plan participants who become personal wealth management clients.
- Retirement plan benchmarking.
Desired skills include, and are not limited to:
- Must have Series 7 and 63 or 7 and 66.
- Demonstrated investment management or financial planning education and experience.
- Demonstrates and values teamwork
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional, mature, and approachable attitude.
- Results-focused and a self-starter with a high degree of accountability to the team.
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality of company and client information.
- Proficient in MS 365 Office Suite