Retirement Plan Rollover Specialist
Boca Raton , FL
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- This individual would be responsible for outbound calls to identify rollover opportunities and cross sell other products such as annuities to current participants. This person will follow-up on leads developed from marketing programs in to cross sell annuity products and rollover 401k assets into RIAs.
- This person will assist individuals calling into the service line with Rollover IRA and non-qualified annuity exchanges. They will also participate in marketing and asset retention programs; assist customers with information about various company products and services.
- Follow up with external financial service providers to ensure that rollover/exchange requirements are completed in a timely manner; communicate with applicant regarding the process.
- Assist management in other duties as assigned, including inbound 800-Line call handling.
- FINRA Series 6 license required.
- FINRA Series 63 license (or must obtain within 90 days of employment start date).
- Life, Health and Variable Insurance license (or must obtain within 90 days of employment start date).
- College degree ideal.
- Three years outbound and inbound call center experience in the Insurance and/or financial service industry.
- Must be able to work onsite office hours, 8-hour shifts between 9:00 a.m. and 8:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Must be able to work occasional evening’s shift, 11:30am to 8:00pm.
- Total first year compensation 55K to 60K
- Base 45K to 50K plus 20% bonus
- Pension plan and 401k with a match
- Almost 100% of Medical, Dental and Vision paid for by the company
- 4 weeks of vacation
- Excellent longevity