Retirement Plan Service & Sales Consultant
Walnut Creek, CA 94596
Your goal is to raise contributions and maintain retention.
This position's responsibilities include:
- Working with a case load of retirement plan clients
- Conducting enrollment and education meetings
- Increasing assets of the existing book of business and cross selling the plan participants on other products.
- Includes a company car, full benefits, pension, 4 weeks of vacation and a 401k with a match
- There is travel expected in this position.
- It requires a clean FINRA Series 6, 63 and Life and Health licensing.
- This organization is a national firm and there is an absolute defined career path for this role that can lead into regional sales management.
This position is unique in that it is a sales position, but is NOT commission based.
- Salary of 50K to 60K
- significant bonus that ranges from 20% to over 120% of the base salary.
- The base compensation can increase annually (based on goals) with an average of 5K to 10K.
- It is a W2 non-commission role with excellent benefits including an excellent pension plan on top of a company matched 401k