Philadelphia, PA US
Safety Specialist/EHS/Health and Safety/Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Engineering/Chemical Manufacturing/Chemicals/Building Materials/Safety Manager
As a Safety Manager job responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure the plant is compliant with all site safety regulations, policies, and procedures
- Create, implement, track, and report all regulatory programs and safety policies
- Provide hazard identification trainings
- Manage site Health and Safety budget and reports
- Investigate site incidents and manage cases
- Participate in MOC
Job Code: 23.23NM
As a Safety Manager job requirements include, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Safety, Environmental, Engineering, or another science related field – may consider those without a BS with relevant experience
- 5+ years of Safety and leadership experience in a manufacturing facility
- Knowledge of safety standards and OSHA regulations
Please attach your resume for consideration.
Job Code: 23.23NM
EHS Specialist/EHS/Health and Safety/Process Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Engineering/Chemical Manufacturing/Chemicals
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
Senior Technical Recruiter / Section Manager
Along with my colleagues in the Environmental, Health and Safety Division at CPS, Inc., I specialize in placing EHS Professionals nationwide with Chemical, Petrochemical, Refining, Pharmaceutical, Biotech, and Food Manufacturing Companies.
CPS, Inc. has been in business for forty-eight years and has placed over 50,000 candidates! We also have divisions that work specifically with Chemists, Chemical Engineers, Mechanical Engineers, Electrical Engineers, Industrial Engineers, and Manufacturing/Supply Chain personnel. Listed below is a link that will take you to more information about my company, CPS.
www.cps4jobs.com || 312.690.4550 || firstname.lastname@example.org
Specialties: Corporate Environmental, Health, and Safety Auditor / EHS Coordinator / EHS Engineer / EHS Manager / EHS Specialist / EHS Director / Global EHS Director / EHS Vice President / Environmental Engineer / Environmental Manager / Environmental Specialist / Industrial Hygienist / Management of Change Coordinator / Occupational Nurse / Process Safety Management Expert / Regional EHS Manager / Regulatory / Product Stewardship / Risk Management Specialist / Safety Coordinator / Safety Engineer / Safety Manager / Safety Specialist / Site Security Manager