Job Description – Senior Accountant
• Are you an accounting professional who wants exposure to a diverse client base?
• Do you enjoy working directly with clients on a variety of assignments, including audits, reviews and compilations?
• Is working with an established firm that provides its staff growth and advancement potential what you are looking for?
If you've answered yes to the above, we are interested in talking with you. We are looking for a seasoned accountant with experience in direct client contact and running engagements. You will work either independently or within a team depending on the assignment. The position provides for a competitive compensation and benefits package. We work to build a positive and challenging career environment for our team, and as a result our staff has an average of five years tenure with the firm.
Desired Skills & Experience
• 3 - 7 years of experience in public accounting
• CPA designation preferred • Experience running engagements and training of staff
•Exposure to compilations, reviews and audits
• Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Corporate and individual tax preparation
• Self-starter and team player
• Experience with Excel, Creative Solutions Accounting, QuickBooks, Lacert