Our Client located in Denver is seeking a Senior Auditor to grow with the company. Experience in Hedge Funds is a plus. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter, ambitious, well versed in audit theory as well as have the ability to prepare and review a variety of financial audits. The Audit Senior is given more difficult assignments and greater responsibilities.
Job Description are as follows:
- Work on more complicated segments of audit and accounting engagements.
- Assume full responsibility (under supervision) for any engagements involving audited, reviewed, or compiled financial statements.
- Supervise and train staff accountants.
- Perform research for accounting and audit engagements.
- Prepare for and pass the CPA examination, if eligible and not already completed.
- Conduct and supervise field work.
- Review and analyze internal control.
- Review all workpapers and financial statements before submission to manager for further review.
- Look for opportunities to provide additional services to clients.
- Plan engagements to achieve quality goals and reduce time required to perform an engagement.
- Prepare audit programs and time budgets.
- Prepare management letters.
Senior Auditor in Denver
Requirements are as follows:
- Three to four years of public accounting with an emphasis in auditing.
- Solid understanding of auditing principles and proficiency in partnership, corporation and individual entities and compliance.
- An undergraduate or graduate degree in accounting, and/or an undergraduate or graduate degree with sufficient course work to achieve CPA certification upon passing the examination.
- Excellent organization and project management skills.
- Highly motivated and dedicated to providing quality professional services.
- Strong communication, problem solving, interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Steadfast professional integrity.