Senior Process PSM Engineer
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577 US
Our client is global science-based company, and they are currently looking to add a Senior Process/PSM Engineer to their manufacturing facility in South Carolina. This facility is located approximately 70 miles west of Myrtle Beach and north of Charleston. The ideal candidate will implement the PSM Program and ensure compliance.
As a Senior Process/PSM Engineer job responsibilities consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Ensure compliance of PSM and company regulations
- Assist in incident investigations and provide corrective recommendations
- Promote positive safety behaviors and provide technical support
- Be a part of site audits, risk assessments, and management of change reviews
Job Code: 110.22JM
As a Senior Process/PSM Engineer job requirements consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- BS in Chemical Engineering or Biochemical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience out of chemical manufacturing or refining
- Experience working in a PSM-regulated facility
- Knowledge of all components of PSM
Job Code: 110.22JM
Process Engineer/Senior Process Engineer/PSM Engineer/Process Safety Engineer/Chemical Engineer/Biochemical Engineer/Engineering/Chemicals/Refining/Specialty Chemicals/PSM
*Due to the high volume of applications, only those qualified for the position will be contacted.
Meet Your Recruiter
I am a Technical Recruiter in the Chemical Engineering division at CPS. I recruit and place chemical engineers nationally with our clients who are chemical manufacturers, food & beverage companies, petrochemical, and pharmaceutical companies.
I thoroughly enjoy working with my client companies and my candidates, and making a connection that is mutually beneficial. I love what I do!
I have been with CPS since 2011 and I genuinely value the culture we share. We are big enough that we have depth in our markets and tenure, but we maintain our sense of family.
Outside of work, I enjoy spending time my family.