Senior Risk Auditor
Necessary Skills and Background
- Experience with planning, executing, and reporting on the results of Systems & Organizational Control (SOC) examinations (SOC 1, SOC 2, SOC 3) for clients in various industries.
- Experience in a “service auditor” role at a public accounting firm issuing SOC examination reports.
- 3-5 years of experience in a professional services environment, specifically a public accounting or consulting firm. Experience must include responsibility for the preparation and review of written status reports and project deliverables.
- Assist clients with internal control assessments such as Cybersecurity, HIPAA Security, and IT and operational audit projects.
- Facilitate IT, cybersecurity, and operational risk assessments in support of clients' overall enterprise risk management efforts.
- Establish and manage relationships with client personnel at appropriate levels and assist in the planning and execution of engagements.
- Assist principals and senior management on proposals and business development calls as needed.
- Understand Windham Brannon and its service lines and actively assess/present ways to serve clients.
- Remain current on new developments in Risk Assurance & Advisory Services capabilities and industry knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in Information Technology, Accounting, Cybersecurity, or other relevant disciplines.
- Holds relevant professional certifications including, but not limited to: CISA, CIA, PMP, CISSP, or CPA.
- Familiarity with various security framework such as Trust Services Criteria, SAN CIS Critical Security Controls, NIST, and others.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.