Silicone Formulations Chemist - Electronics Applications
Rock Hill, SC
Silicone Formulations Chemist – Electronics Applications
The incumbent in this position will be responsible for developing and evaluating silicone materials to meet customer and market needs focused on electronics and sealing applications. The incumbent will conduct studies and carry out trials for research, development and continuous reliability of the products and formulations. The primary function will be to formulate silicone-based products supporting strategic business markets. Key activities will include physical and chemical testing, facilitating trials including analysis of statistical data, project management and safety.
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity or others we are currently working on, please contact Crystal Meeks at 815.756.1221 / firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Chemistry, Polymer, or other Physical discipline, or related chemical experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience working in polymer technologies, specifically in electronics or sealing and bonding
- Must have project management experience
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office Software applications
- Basic understanding of Regulatory affairs related to business applications
- Good written, oral and listening communication skills with all levels of the organization
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to use these skills to develop working relationships with internal and external customers
- Ability to multitask and manage projects
**If you’d like to hear more about this opportunity or others we are currently working on, please contract Crystal Meeks at 815.756.1221 / email@example.com.
Sr. Technical Recruiter
Our Industrial Laboratory Recruitment Team specializes in placing candidates at all levels of the chemical development cycle from Laboratory Technicians to Executive Leadership in Research. I joined CPS in 2011 as a full cycle recruiter and have expertise in the following areas:
Technical Leadership ~ Product Development ~ Organic and Polymer Synthesis
Formulation ~ Research & Development
Application Chemistry ~ Technical Service
Process Chemistry ~ Analytical Chemistry ~ Method Development
Regulatory Compliance ~ EH&S ~ Quality Assurance ~ Quality Control
My recruitment philosophy encompasses the belief that people are the greatest asset in an organization. Finding the right fit is not only about the technology. It is about how an employee fits within an organization's culture and ensuring that both parties can add value to each other immediately and in the future.
If you have interest in finding an opportunity that aligns with your career goals, or if you are a hiring manager looking for talent that can add value to your organization, I would love to hear from you!