The primary role of the Administrative Assistant is to generate leads and keep a consistent volume of leads coming to the Market Specialist.
What You’ll Do:
- Source qualified candidates that fit job requirements of open positions
- Schedule calls and take initial card of candidate’s qualifications
- Gather all required information (Resume, References, other companies they are interviewing with or have applied to)
- Search for strong talent that is passive but fits the qualifications on open positions
- Pass all qualified candidates to a Market Specialist to take through the interview process.
- Maintain candidate information and keep up all documentation in ATS
- Generate a list of Job Shots/Don’t Column
- Conduct Candidate reference checks when required by employer
- Assist in interview Scheduling
- Miscellaneous tasks TBD as the position evolves/grows.
What You Need:
- Interest in a career in Recruiting
- Proficiency in MS Excel, Office and PowerPoint
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, experience with Outlook meeting requests
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Self-motivated and able to work with little direct supervision paired with a “YES” mentality
For more information please call, Amanda Meyer, Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist. 815-756-1221