Sourcing Manager, Capital Equipment/Services
Sourcing Manager, Capital Equipment/Services, Fayetteville, AR
The Sourcing Manger will be responsible for:
- Purchasing equipment and services for the US facilites
- Identify and implement best Practices
- Work Closely with Engineering to identify and implement best sourcing practices
- Develop strategic sourcing plan
- Lead supplier cost negotiations, cost reduction, and cost containment for capital expenditures
- Manage supplier relationships
- Convert requisitions to purchase orders
- 10+ years of experience in a similar role, be able to hit the ground running
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solid experience in a manufacturing setting
- Building or restructuring a CapEx Sourcing program experience is a huge plus
I am a recruiter with 20 years of experience, currently recruiting Procurement & Supply Chain Management professionals for food and chemical manufacturing companies nationwide. I place professionals at all levels in Supply Chain: Purchasing/Procurement, Sourcing, Planning/Forecasting, Transportation, Logistics, Warehouse.
Whether you are an employer searching for top-notch talent or a candidate looking to change jobs, CPS has a solution for you. With over 40 years of recruiting expertise, the recruiters of CPS have the market and technical knowledge to understand your employment needs.